Personal data is information that can be linked to you as an individual. Personal data may be your name, phone number, address, but it could also be an IP addresses, behavior patterns, or assessment/profiling made from a data set. We will need some of your personal information to best respond to your inquiry and provide you with the right information.
All use of personal data is considered processing. This can be, for example, collection, registration, compilation, storage and extradition or a combination of these actions.
Label Wines / Alici Pty Ltd (Label Wines) is the data processor, and we are responsible for the personal data processed in connection with the use of our services and in customer relations. Our role as data processor primarily implies that we are responsible and we must comply with the current law regarding privacy for our members and users in the EU and EEA, which is the GDPR.
Inquiries and relations
In order for us to answer your inquiries we need some information to reach you. This is the information you provide by contacting us via e-mail or phone. Your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than responding to your inquiry and possibly adding you as a customer, if it’s requested. If your inquiry is answered and it does not lead to anything else, we will delete your email within 1 month.
When you visit our site, we record different types of information about you though a "cookie." A cookie is, in short, a small file that is stored locally in your browser. A cookie can not perform actions, perform actions or be harmful/contain viruses.
WHAT USER INFORMATION IS REGISTERED
When you visit Label Wines online, we record different types of information about you as a user:
- Your position, using a part from your IP address, location data
- Your web behavior, i.e. which pages you visit on our site, how often you visit and what you do on the various pages
- Technical information about your browser and your operating system
All information is automatically anonymized and will not be used by either us or any third party to identify you as a person. Nor will the information be used for marketing purposes, just strictly for analytical purposes.
HOW WE COLLECT AND STORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Information about you as a user is captured and stored using cookies and in some cases a part of your IP address, which is anonymized and unavailable to us and the third party.
All data traffic between your browser and our servers is encrypted and is stored with our strict data security requirements. The same goes for all traffic to third parties, which is Google Analytics.
THE PURPOSES FOR USING DATA COLLECTED ON THE SITE
Data generated from your web behavior is being used for different purposes:
COOKIES FOR ANALYTICAL PURPOSES
- Owner: Google
- Expires: after 2 years, or until deleted
- Purpose: this is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. This cookie lasts for 2 years by default and distinguishes between users and sessions. It it used to calculate new and returning visitor statistics. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. The lifespan of the cookie can be customised by website owners
- Owner: Google
- Expires: after 30 minutes, after session end or if deleted
- Purpose: this is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. This cookie determines new sessions and visits and expires after 30 minutes. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. Any activity by a user within the 30 minute life span will count as a single visit, even if the user leaves and then returns to the site. A return after 30 minutes will count as a new visit, but a returning visitor
- Owner: Google
- Expires: after session end (closing website or browser)
- Purpose: this is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. It is not used in most sites but is set to enable interoperability with the older version of Google Analytics code known as Urchin. In this older versions this was used in combination with the __utmb cookie to identify new sessions/visits for returning visitors. When used by Google Analytics this is always a Session cookie which is destroyed when the user closes their browser. Where it is seen as a Persistent cookie it is therefore likely to be a different technology setting the cookie
- Expires:after 10 minutes
- Purpose:this cookie is set by Google Analytics. According to their documentation it is used to throttle the request rate for the service - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes
- Owner: Google
- Expires: after 6 months, but renewed every time data is sent to Google Analytics
- Purpose: this is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour measure of site performance. This cookie identifies the source of traffic to the site - so Google Analytics can tell site owners where visitors came from when arriving on the site. The cookie has a life span of 6 months and is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics
COOKIES FOR PERFORMANCE
- Owner: Label Wines
- Expires: after the end of session (when you go to another page or close the browser)
- Purpose: this cookie is mainly used to save your settings on the website so that it works the way you want. The cookie stores, among other things, your language selection.
Block or delete cookies
You can block cookies and delete registered cookies in your browser, if you wish. However, we note that this may prevent some of the functionality of the site, especially the cookie « ASP.NET_Session». There are multiple easy guides for managing your cookies in different browsers available, and this is one of them https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-delete-cookies-2617981
Deletion of personal data and right of access
Once you no longer have any business with us, we will still need to keep your personal information and relevant records regarding your customer relations with us. This information is deleted from our systems when other laws requiring storage and/or archiving expire after 10 years. Person data and records regarding customers will not be deleted if disclosure of criminal offenses or litigation is in progress.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO INFORMATION
If you are a customer, or have been in contact with us, you have the right to access our records of your personal data, and we also have to inform you about our processing activities. If you wish to use your right of access to your data you need to contact us so we can help you further.
SUSPECTED UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS
You must contact us directly if you suspect that unauthorized access to your personal data has been made by one of our employees. We will assist you when ordering an investigation. If it is found that your suspicion is justified, you will be notified. You will receive information that the case is handled by Label Wines and reported to the Data Inspectorate.
We provide answers to all orders for access to information as soon as possible and within 30 days. Some cases may take longer time, if this happens, we will let you know and keep you updated along the way.